[Loch-Ruadh] Fian Ruadh Meeting

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 5 09:37:59 PDT 2006

Thanks, for changing the day. Hope to see ya all at the Tipperary Inn on the
21st. We would like to try to caravan if possible. This is a family
restaurant and as far as I know there is no cover charge.

If you haven't heard these guys go to their web site and listen to a few of
their MP3's:

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/03/default.cfm?bandid=106366&content=main&songid=0

I'm sure if you have been to a Loch Ruadh Bardic there are a few titles
there that you will know!!

Dana

Kaz wrote:
Oooops, bad night with the Bards performance in Dallas. Let's change the
date to Friday, October 20th.
Thanks Padraig.