[Loch-Ruadh] Brighid and Bears Wedding

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Oct 13 08:19:47 PDT 2006

Wolfie (and anyone else who needs the directions),

Here's the map link I pulled up on Yahoo! maps:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=20400+Hackberry+Creek+Park+Rd&csz=75034&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=
Look for the link "Driving Directions", click on "To Here", and then enter
your address to get detailed directions.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.