[Loch-Ruadh] Middlefaire thanks

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 13:39:32 PDT 2006

Dana,

I think we may need to add a new product to our line
of merchandise. :)

I agree it was great seeing so many people from Loch
Ruadh and we met so many other SCA members from other
locations, really nice people.

I know what you mean about needing to soak your feet.
Hope you have recovered. Not sure when I will catch up
with my sleep. :}

Rose