[Loch-Ruadh] Garb?

klfrench1023 at aol.com klfrench1023 at aol.com
Mon Oct 16 20:07:36 PDT 2006

I'm off the 11th, but not the 18th.  Mornings never work for me; I work nights and don't get off until morning.  It would have to be later afternoon or early evening for me to attend or teach classes.  I have a rather extensive library of garb-related books, if anyone is interested in looking at them.

Caterina