[Loch-Ruadh] Garb Workshop ideas

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Wed Oct 18 11:42:06 PDT 2006

You wrote:

Aingeal and I will be sewing the weekend of Nov 11th & 12th and are willing
to open her house to anyone wanting to work on garb. This is in addition to
the Garb Workshop Lady Bicé has scheduled for Nov 19th.

Saturday Nov 11th is also the "Come As You Are Not Revel" so we would need
to wrap up no later than 3 PM. You are welcome to bring the stuff you need
for the revel to the workshop so you can get ready and depart for the revel
at Polydore's from the workshop.

Thank you for your help in resolving a good time for everyone to be able to
sew together.  Since I have a mundane obligation earlier in the day on the
11th, and my stamina is limited, I knew I could not squeeze in 3 activities
in one day.

If there are not very many people interested in the 19th, then we can have
an official "sew-a-thon" (how's that for a word) over the 11th and 12th and
just skip the 19th.  I will ask Dana & Aingeal to canvass the group on the
11th and we can post to the list regarding the 19th.

Thanks again,

Bicé