[Loch-Ruadh] Atenveldt ahoy

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:39:48 PDT 2006

Good luck. I'll see if I can find any leads for you from my friends and
family that live out there.

Ceara

Clint Gallon <cgallon at gmail.com> wrote:
   Everyone,

Successfully managed the trip to Atenveldt. No vehicle problems this
time ... YEA!! Now its time to call the headhunters and crank up this
job search.

-- Cathal

--
"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the
lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god.

- Hospitaler: Kingdom of Heaven.