[Loch-Ruadh] Shed clean-up and equipment organization

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 27 09:03:25 PDT 2006

Responded to John privately.

"j_greywolf at earthlink.net" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
  i will check and see if i am available on the 29th i am almost
OUT of gas and my truck is not cheep to run with the addition of 3 more
mouths to feed and no one having a job but my small retirement
i am glad to hook up my trailer but i am hoping some one can help
me out since it is shire stuff that needs to be moved and the trip to
canton cost me 2 1/2 tanks of gas (26 gal per tank) heavy trailer
if i am pleading as bad as i hate to say it yep help i also need
some one to go out there with me and back one very broke wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

activity filled to include the shed clean up. At Officer's it was discussed
to hold the clean up on Sun. 10/29. I would like a poll of who is available
Sunday to help with this and what time is preferable.