[Loch-Ruadh] Shed clean-up and equipment organization

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 28 07:16:57 PDT 2006

Since only about 5 Shire members will be available for this Sunday, I've decided to put this off until it can be thoroughly discussed and organized at our next Populace meeting.
  We need to get behind this project and get it completed so that the equipment purshased with our hard earned money can be ensured to last a good long time.
  Please be considering dates and times to present at November Populace.

  Thanks

Kathy <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  It was decided at the last Populace meeting that the 28th was too activity filled to include the shed clean up. At Officer's it was discussed to hold the clean up on Sun. 10/29. I would like a poll of who is available Sunday to help with this and what time is preferable.
Please respond to the list so I can get a consensus.

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!