[Loch-Ruadh] Woodcarving class

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 29 07:10:07 PST 2006

We did have a great time and learned a lot, even after missing the first 45 minutes!.
  Thank You Terrence for volunteering your time and expertise so that others might expand their knowledge and develop a new pactice skill.

  Catrin

Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote:

To those of you who missed the class today, Too Bad! We had a blast,
and even had 3 recognizable horses. I am so proud of mine because I
never carved anything but cake in my life and when I showed mine to my
soon to be 3 yr.old grandson, he actually said it was a pretty horse.

Terrance had a good class with lots of basic information on materials,
tools and methods. Then he taught us to carve. I will say, he is a
very patient man. Thank you Terrance.

Bicé