[Loch-Ruadh] Ceara

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 29 07:11:21 PST 2006

I hope she is recovering well and that she will heal quickly. If there's anything we can do, please call.

  Catrin

Tim <yukon at ddsob.com> wrote:
  Most of you know my daughter, Ceara. She just called me and said that after
putting up with a sharp pain in her side for much of the afternoon, she is
being taken to the hospital to have her appendix checked out. I don't know
much more than that at this time but will keep people updated. Please keep
her in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"