[Loch-Ruadh] Home from Gothic

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 4 13:08:36 PDT 2006

Home from Gothic at last.  30 minutes of stop & go at the construction just west of Weatherford. Yeah, just What Padriag said.

  And Remember all you need is tongue.

  Gruffydd

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  Having a family gathering going on today, I got home from Gothic about 11:00
last night. Great event! The weather was fantastic for the fighting on
Saturday, and I'm happy to say that Baroness Ceinwen has been returned
safely to her lord husband, Master Airaklee. The wet weather on Sunday
caused us to spend much of the day under pavilions, but we managed to enjoy
ourselves anyway. We ended up hosting a very large gathering for a pot luck
feast, setting up an extra 3 or 4 EZ Ups at the end of the 10x20 pavilions
and borrowing tables to make room for everyone. We were honored to have
Their Majesties join us for the meal. I'm sure others will fill in more
details as they return home today.