[Loch-Ruadh] Need assistance and chainsaw

j_greywolf@earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 4 15:09:19 PDT 2006

        i have a post hole digger    just no strength to use them
call me and    maybe we can hook up to get the diggers to get them to you
( it is an old style two handle  )     almost certin to give you blisters
 wolfie    817 688 3842 cell

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

<central at lists.ansteorra.org>
> Date: 9/4/2006 4:09:41 PM
> Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Need assistance and chainsaw
>
> I just arrived home from Gothic War (wet) and find a storm has toppled a
tree in my front yard across my mailbox. The tree branch is now holding up
my mailbox, and blocking the street.
>   If you have a chain saw I would appreciate some help. I figure the city
will give me one day to at least move the part in the street, and the post
office will give me a day as well to put in a new post for me and my
neighbors box. I also need a post hole digger, if you have one.