[Loch-Ruadh] home from gothic

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Tue Sep 5 15:00:49 PDT 2006

Greetings, All!

By the time I got home, I fergot to get online and say "Hi"...

We got Polydore home about 6 or 7, Ceara about 8.

Gabby happened to be in Frisco at the time, so I left from Ceara's to go
meet her. We had dinner, then I went to check on the kiddos (horses, in
this case) then finally went home. Unloaded the truck, set all my armor
out to dry (since it now needed it) and put most of the wet clothes in
the washer, at least the ones that were appropriate to wash together.

By then, it was about 1AM and I was ready for dreamtime!

I had a pretty good time. The rain was a slight irritant, but we needed
it so bad and it covered so much thirsty ground!

I have a few pictures, especially of the looooong barbarian feast table.
I estimated 55 people, but did anyone actually count noses?

Sluggy!