[Loch-Ruadh] Francesca and Sean's Wedding (Hopefully with Attachment This Time)

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Sep 8 07:28:31 PDT 2006

All,

We want to invite the entire Shire to our wedding.  I had hoped to make it
to Populace meeting last night to present an official wedding invitation to
the populace but as usual mundane activities interfered.  I'm attaching a
pdf of the actual invitation.  The address can be easily found on Mapquest
or Yahoo Maps but if directions are needed, I can post those as well.  The
church is located on Jefferson Ave just east of 19th Street in Grand
Prairie.

We look forward to seeing you all.

Francesca and Sean