[Loch-Ruadh] drumming

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 13:48:05 PDT 2006

Wow!!! you rock! I could actually afford one - they had several good looking ones for like 10 or 12 bucks - and some cheaper that I could maybe decorate myself....

  Thank you!

  Achrann
  Fledgling of FalconRose Keep

Sluggy! <sluggy9912 at swbell.net> wrote:
  On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 10:10 -0700, Elizabeth Hawkwood wrote:
> The Guitar Center (locations in Fort Worth & Arlington) has a percussion section with the middle eastern type drums. Prices vary with size an quality. Riglea Music Company on Camp Bowie also has ME style drums.

If you don't mind shopping on the internet, this is the manufacturer who
supplies many other places....

http://www.mid-east.com