[Loch-Ruadh] Chantel's surgery

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Sep 18 18:53:57 PDT 2006

Spent all day at the VA Hospital in Dallas since 6 AM this morning.  Chantel went into surgery must have been about 9:30 and came out about 3:30 or so.  The neurologist said the surgery went well and they fused 3 vertebrae, installed screws, and titanium rods.  They finally let me see her about 6 and she was awake, but groggy and had a morphine pump button in her hand.  They had not put her in a room yet, she was only in post-op.  I have to call later to find out what room she is in.  Just figgered I would give an update.

  I'll be taking kids to church AWANA meeting on Wednesday, otherwise would be at Officer's meeting.  Greet everyone for me and wish I was there.

  Terrence