[Loch-Ruadh] Chantel's surgery

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Sep 19 08:06:23 PDT 2006

I very glad to hear that the surgery went well.  Chantel is in my prayers
for a speedy healing.  I know that she's going to feel SO much better once
she's recovered from the surgery.  Several folk in the Shire have had
similar procedures and are very happy with the results.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.