[Loch-Ruadh] Officers meeting

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 21 12:47:55 PDT 2006

We met and did not even consider resigning from anything.

  We did decide to put the following before the populace at Populace in Oct:
  Knight Marshal and Lughnasad A.crat open for bids.
  10/21/06 as potential Land trip and potential date to travel to Weatherford to load the Shire's remaining equipment (pending volunteer to coordinate with Conol and Pook).
  10/28/06 as equipment organization date since we'll already be at Caerell and Aingeal's for a wood carving class.
  Officers present discussed the status of their offices with nothing that needs to go to the populace.
  We spent a bit of time answering questions for our new Chronicler and explaining procedures as Floria and Rose had not participated in an Officer's Meeting before (they are no longer in the background, staying to themselves!).

Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote:

OK, what happened at officers meeting tonight? Did we vote to
resign from the union or what?

Bicé