[Loch-Ruadh] Doubly Sad News

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 23 19:15:29 PDT 2006

I'm sorry for your loss of dear members of your family.

Ceatta o Gulcleth <ceatta at flash.net> wrote:
  It is with an extremely heavy heart that I write this today. Two of
cherished feline companions have gone to the Catnip Fields in the
Beyond. Two weeks ago, Counselor Troi passed away quietly in her sleep.
Today, her sister, Commander Riker, also passed away in her sleep. They
were 14 ½ years old, both rescued from a house on Maundy Thursday, 1992,
when I went to church to lead the Rosary.

They had an exceptional life and I will miss them greatly.

In memory of felines near and far, young and old, present and gone on
before us

May the souls of all the departed rest in Peace and my God’s light shine
on them all.

Ceatta