[Loch-Ruadh] news from Defender

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 25 19:05:47 PDT 2006

And my mouth wide open  with nothing to say.
  Savor the silence,for it shall not last I fear,I will always have more to say.
  I do beleave in my passed life I was someting else.
  My true ancestry speeks for it self.
  I beleave I have a lot to live up to so to speek.
Again congratulations to you as well.

      PS there is no e at the end of Culvern
                which is the true English of Culver,my birth name
  Lady Constance L. Culvern
  My little history today
Steve Rourke <steverourke at charter.net> wrote:

> VIVAT to:
> congratulations
And a public congratulations to you Lady Constance as well as the one I gave
you after court. I think this may have been the first time I ever saw you
for a loss for words and in a total state of shock.

Domhnall