[Loch-Ruadh] open for bid

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Sep 7 13:16:40 PDT 2006

Greetings to the populace of Loch Ruadh

As I announced last evening at populace meeting, the office of exchequer is now open for bid.  What I forgot to tell the populace is where to send that bid.  If you would like to submit a bid, please email a copy of your bid to me at sidhe01 at swbell.net, a copy to Lady Jane, the central regional exchequer, at jcason at styleaze.net and a copy to Lady Catrin, our seneschal, at seneschal at lochruadh.org.  The office will remain open until November populace meeting.

Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Exchequer
Shire of Loch Ruadh