[Loch-Ruadh] Demo Opprotunity

steverourke at charter.net steverourke at charter.net
Wed Sep 13 20:40:57 PDT 2006

I am Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc Currently the Eclipse Herald and at one
time the Central Regional Hospitaler.

There is a new Ren Faire that will be happening on the weekend of
October 14th-15th 2006 and will be held just outside Hillsboro TX
which is between the DFW area and Waco. I know there are thre events
that weekend and I have small hope of being able to get fighters to
come and do some fighting demos if at all possible it would be nice
to try. I am acting at the request of the G.M./Owner as a liason
between the SCA and his faire called Middlefaire
http://www.middlefaire.net/ .

Also as a grand opening special if any paid SCA members would like
to go to the faire to check it out so long as they are in garb and
have a current membership card they will be able to get in for free
even if we are unable to do a demo.

Also the G.M./Owner of the faire is also very open to renting out
the site for events when he doesn't have anything else going on.

Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc