[Loch-Ruadh] drumming

Elizabeth Hawkwood rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 14 10:10:37 PDT 2006

The Guitar Center (locations in Fort Worth & Arlington) has a percussion section with the middle eastern type drums. Prices vary with size an quality. Riglea Music Company on Camp Bowie also has ME style drums.

  //Elizabeth

Achrann <normaljeanne at yahoo.com> wrote:
  What kind of other noisemakers? I'd like to learn how to drum, but I dont have a drum either - maybe Illi will share?

How much do they cost? I saw one that a belly dancer was wearing on her hip, drumming for herself! (Crazy!) How much would a small one run? Anyone know?

Sluggy! wrote:
On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 21:43 -0500, Ilishna wrote:
> LOL! No you've never ran any dancers away.. if anything they all flock
> to ya! ;) If I had a drum... I would LOVE to take lessons.. but.. atlas..

I have at least one spare drum and a variety of other noisemakers.