[Loch-Ruadh] Elfsea Defender

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 20 11:33:20 PDT 2006

I will be day tripping also
  Some family be attending as well,details still not confermed as to when we will be leaving.
  Constance

Kathy <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Wanted to get a count on who's going. If we have enough participation do we want to use the Shire pavilion? Since there's a sideboard lunch we won't have to coordinate a lunch, but could pool snacks.
Anyone interested in carpooling or caravaning?
If you're going, post if you will be camping or day tripping and when you plan to head out.

Tegwared and I are day tripping and have a pair of passengers.

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful weekend for an event!

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!