[Loch-Ruadh] Sad News

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 09:08:41 PDT 2006

Alric and Fiona,

I am so sorry to hear about the decision you had to
make for Luther. I know how dear he was to you, a
family member really, and I will not pretend to know
how you are feeling right now. It is never an easy
choice, different for every one, but I think he would
thank you for the love you gave him, even when
allowing him to rest. Luther was such a sweet natured
giant, lean of leg and long of tongue. Know he will be
missed by more than you, his parents.

Imagining all the rabbits that Luther is now chasing
AND catching,

Kat

Greetings

Many of you knew Luther of the Long Tongue,  so it is
my sad duty to tell everyone who knew him that he was
put to sleep today at 4 pm..  He had been having a lot
of pain when getting up and down and lately his back
legs were prone to collapse at any moment. So it
seemed kinder to put him to sleep peacefully that keep
feeding him pills in hopes that he would get better.

For those of you who did not know his story:  Luther
was a rescued greyhound - we got him when he was 5
years old after he had raced for 4 years.  He got his
name from, being able to unroll what seemed like a
foot and a half of tongue and for goosing people.

We are going to miss him a lot.  And we probably
aren't going to be worth a damn for the next few days.

Alric

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"