[Loch-Ruadh] problems with transportation middle eastern dance

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 07:14:33 PDT 2006

I am interested in lea

"willowjonbardc at juno.com" <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:  Hello this is Willow
Due to the confusion over the change of dates I don't have a ride to
dance on Tuesday. I am willing to teach. If you want to do dance call
or write me and give me a ride to Pyro's. If not it is canceled. I
have a ride for Oct.10 and I will be there.
My number is 817-794-0320. You will probably get the answering machine
because I can't get there in time. Leave your number and I will call
back right away. I will be ready to go up to class time which is 7:00.
If you can't get my number write me and I will check my mail starting
on the hour at 4:00, 5:00 and 6:00. and I will leave the phone free
from 6:15 to 7:00.
I am sorry for the mix up.
willow