[Loch-Ruadh] A&S at Fall Court

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Tue Sep 26 19:46:21 PDT 2006

Greetings artisans of the Steppes and surrounding areas,

Fall Court is fast approaching and, as your Minister of Arts & Sciences,
I am sponsoring a competition at Fall Court.  The theme of this
competition will be heraldry.  It can be your personal heraldry, baronial
heraldry or kingdom heraldry.  Bring your best looking heraldic symbol in
any media, carved, embroidered, metal, etc.  Documentation is not
required.  I will be judging this contest as well as providing the prize,
a silver medallion with the Arts & Sciences heraldry.  For more
information on times, please check the web site for Fall Court.

YIS,

HL Vincenzo Cellini
MoAS Steppes
"Ars Gratia Artis"