[Loch-Ruadh] Francesca and Sean's Wedding (Hopefully with Attachment This Time)

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Sep 8 08:04:49 PDT 2006

As the email server seems to be stripping the attachment off no matter
what I attempt, I have put Francesca and Sean's invitation on a Geocities
page that can be accessed here:

http://www.geocities.com/padraig_ruad/files/cantley.pdf

If you don't have Adobe Reader, you can see a jpg version here:

http://www.geocities.com/padraig_ruad/files/Invitation.JPG

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.