[Loch-Ruadh] drumming

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Sep 11 17:37:26 PDT 2006

At 06:08 PM 9/11/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>This definitely sounds like an A&S related thingy. Bice? Sluggy!

I'm not sure it is an A & S thing but I will adopt it if need be.  It sounds
like something we used to do at fighter practice and at other times  and
places.  Do you think everyone would like to plan on a special night or
wait and do it at practice first?  I thought maybe the "open air" would be
less confining. <G>  If you want to do this at night, we should pole to see
which night is best for the moist people.  What say you?

Bicé