[Loch-Ruadh] Chantel's surgery

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 22 09:06:37 PDT 2006

Please tell her she is in my thoughts and prayers, as are you. I'll keep
thinking good thoughts for her speedy recovery.

Dana

Terrence wrote:
Please keep Chantel in your thoughts and prayers.  Since her surgery on
Monday she has had some numbness in her right leg and they will be doing a
myelogram (spelling!) this morning to see what the problem is.  Her
neurologist thinks the problem is swelling from the surgery, and may
subside, but the myelogram this morning is dye injection along her spinal
column to see if any nerves are being pinched or pressured as a result of
the surgery.  There is also a possibility that one of the screws broke.  The
test today will determine if any of the above are the case.

  The myelogram is painful and she will have to lie completely motionless
for about 24 hrs.  Please continue to hope and pray for her as you can.

  Terrence