[Loch-Ruadh] phone

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 1 10:13:06 PDT 2007

   sorry we didn't make spring fare     the phone line out side of our house    where we could not see  had snapped  and we were with out  our  phone  and computer link  (DSL)  from Friday  till now .   the rain and wind had the rain blowing sideways   fortunately    we are all right  and it looks like my mom will be going to assisted living  as she is getting better . she is using a cane  and can whop me if i can't get out of the way    she is feeling good enough to take a swipe at me   so i know she is  going to be ok for a while . now starts the hunt for a good place that can keep up with her  .   later   john the grey

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow