[Loch-Ruadh] phone

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 2 06:10:39 PDT 2007

Glad you hear that you weathered the storm without injury and that your Mom's health has improved.

  Catrin

"j_greywolf at earthlink.net" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
  sorry we didn't make spring fare the phone line out side of our house where we could not see had snapped and we were with out our phone and computer link (DSL) from Friday till now . the rain and wind had the rain blowing sideways fortunately we are all right and it looks like my mom will be going to assisted living as she is getting better . she is using a cane and can whop me if i can't get out of the way she is feeling good enough to take a swipe at me so i know she is going to be ok for a while . now starts the hunt for a good place that can keep up with her . later john the grey

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow