[Loch-Ruadh] Just the thing for a blooming day

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Tue Apr 3 06:33:25 PDT 2007

Yes, I know it's old and worn out, but I couldn't help myself.

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the
moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person,
which
almost went unnoticed last week.

Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully at
the age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him
into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

Shut up. You know it's funny.
Now send it on to someone else and make them smile.

Enjoy,
Ceatta

aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)