[Loch-Ruadh] Amber Update

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 4 05:33:39 PDT 2007

We will continue to you and your family in our thoughts

  Catrin and Tegwared

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  Amber consulted with a surgeon yesterday. She has a 10cm growth on her
left ovary (not the intestine as we orginally thought). She's scheduled
for exploratory surgery next Tuesday, although if there is a cancellation,
she might go in as early as Thursday morning. The surgeon won't know
exactly what it is until he can get a look at it, but hopes that it is
just a cyst that can be drained/removed relatively simply.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Nunc est bibendum.