[Loch-Ruadh] Thank you

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 15:02:54 PDT 2007

Dear friends,

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and condolences.  It has been  such
a comfort in this very difficult time.  We are back from Colorado, and  our
daughter-in-law's funeral is tomorrow.  Things have been hectic making  the
arrangements and caring for a small infant.  Our home is still in an  uproar.  We
hope to see you soon and introduce you to our little  Princess.  I will show
my son all your messages when he is able to read  them.  Thank you again for
your love and support--it means so much.

Caterina