[Loch-Ruadh] Information regarding GW Permanent Land & Structures

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 6 10:32:49 PDT 2007

I will be sending, forwarding, scanning and/or coping all information I receive regarding Loch Ruadh's GW Permanent Land & Structures to:
gulfwarcoordinator at lochruadh.org
I will maintain a hard copy of all email sent through this address.
This email address sends any messages it receives to every GW Land Committee member and deputy that has signed up to receive the mail.

I would appreciate it if you would send and/or forward any information regarding Loch Ruadh's GW Permanent Land & Structures through the above email address.
This should keep everyone on the same page and help preserve the history of our GW Land.

If you are a member or deputy on the GW Land Committee and have not received this message from gulfwarcoordinator at lochruadh.org   please contact:
Floria BlackDragon floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net and ask her to add you to the Gulf War Land Committee email list.

Committee Members:
Permanent Member: Dana
LR Seneschal and the Seneschal's designated representative
Land Coordinator & Deputy
Kitchen Coordinator & Deputy
Camp Coordinator & Deputy

Dana