[Loch-Ruadh] tornado stuff

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 11:36:52 PDT 2007

I've heard that a tornado touched down near North East
Mall (which is about two and a half feet away from my
house as far as a tornado is concerned).  Having been
safely in Benbrook  last night(near that other
supposed tornado sighting), I was spared its wrath.

Just got back to the house, it's fine.  There's some
light debris all over everything, but it's nothing
major.  Strong storms in the past have caused more
damage.

Glad Sluggy and Gabby made it through the tornado at
121/beach.

-Bjorn