[Loch-Ruadh] my mom

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 17 20:28:26 PDT 2007

  for those of you who didn't know   after    health battles with congestive heart failure  and other problems   my brother and i had just gotten our mom healthy enough to get her to assisted living .
   at 5:30 this morning my brother called me and  we had to put her back in baylor all saints down town     for the same   thing . she is in a progressive   care unit  for now  . i could really use some  encouragement  about now   along with prayers   ( she is only 84 )
john the grey   i will let you all know if   i need any thing

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow