[Loch-Ruadh] Brewing Class / Brewer's Guild

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Apr 20 09:34:37 PDT 2007

Just a reminder about the Brewing Class tomorrow.
We will meet at The Winemaker Shop at 9:00AM, then at Elizabeth's house at
11:00AM for the actual brewing session.

Also, for those who are interested, I propose that we reactivate the Loch
Ruadh Brewer's Guild.  While we can work out details during the Brewing
Class, I think we should try to establish a rotating schedule of
brewing, which would include class time or seminars, tastings, etc, so
that at least once a month, someone can host a brewing or bottling, and
anyone who is interested can attend.

Thoughts?  Ideas?

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.