[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter reminder

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 19:48:27 PDT 2007

Greetings from your Knight Marshal.

Tourney season is in full swing. Let's get out there and gain Glory and Word
Fame for the Shire.

My message this issue is to our "fringe" fighters. These are the guys newly
authorized or absent from the list field for a while. I have learned that
everyone can participate in a tourney, even if you do not feel that you can
compete with Belted members of our Kingdom. It only takes one well timed and
placed swing of rattan to send a White Belt to the ground. If you never take
the field, you will never defeat a Knight. I know that I felt for a long
time that tourneys were for fighters more experienced and capable than me. I
took a chance and have had great fun in these bouts.

Look for information forthcoming regarding Regional Fighter Practices and
Demo opportunities. I would like to see us try to carpool to these events.

Now get out there, swing a stick and have a great time.

On 4/17/07, Crystal Dozier <floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Just another reminder that Scarlet Letter submissions are due on the 20th.
>
> Floria

Lord Kazimierz of Loch Ruadh
(Kaz, Lord Sinister to my "friends")
Knight Marshal of Loch Ruadh