[Loch-Ruadh] Brewing Class Review

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:13:21 PDT 2007

I was really impressed with the class.  Padraig made the whole process look
so easy that I am considering a batch of my own.  I don't know when, for
sure, but I have gotten over the deer-in-the-headlights feeling that I used
to get whenever someone said "brewing".  Thank you!

Thank you Elizabeth and Randy for the use of the house.   The "one butt"
kitchen was great for this sort of thing.

Gwen

Loch Ruadh Rocks!

Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!