[Loch-Ruadh] Tor event planning

PBW PBW_RN at peoplepc.com
Tue Apr 24 17:31:21 PDT 2007

Our crew will not be able to make Tor this weekend. In the chaos called life
I did not realize that Una's HS Band Banquet was *this* Saturday the 28th.
Band Banquets your Freshman year in HS only come around once in a lifetime
so we're gonna stay put so she can attend. Thankfully she got the greenlight
to start walking on her foot so she only has to contend with the "moon boot"
and her PICC line while at the banquet and not worry about her crutches. Now
my question is...  what formal wear goes well with a navy blue "moon boot"?
LOL

Magdalia/Pook