[Loch-Ruadh] Tor event planning

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 04:54:36 PDT 2007

I will not be making Guardian after all.   A change of plans for this coming weekend along with other things which I won't go into right now has necessitated me staying at home this weekend.  I will miss seeing you all.  Francesca and I as well as Ceara and son are still here in Missouri.  Ceara and Alex fly home tonight and Francesca and I plan on driving back tomorrow.  Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we travel.  We have had similar weather here in Missouri as what you all have had down south.  LOTS of rain and some moderate rain.  The tornados past us by but I'm still picking up downed tree branches on my folks' property.
We're keeping Wolfie's mom in our prayers.  Please keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers as well.  Just before we got up here, he fell and injured his back and head.  His head was too thick to hurt too bad but his back is bruised pretty bad and he is in a lot of pain.  The doctor siad that nothing is broken but he needs to take it easy and let it mend (which bothers my dad since he is a very active person even at 84).
I'll send an email when we get home letting you all know we made it back ok.

Sean> From: clan_mac at charter.net> To: loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:09:39 -0500> Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Tor event planning> > As of today we have 11 for the open House Mac field pavilion. If there are > others who would like to join us please let me know so that we can make sure > we have plenty of room.> > In Service,> Aingeal > > _______________________________________________> Loch-Ruadh mailing list> Loch-Ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/loch-ruadh-ansteorra.org