[Loch-Ruadh] Tor planning, and getting older

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Apr 26 09:57:49 PDT 2007

Dang it!

I have just been diagnosed with my first ever, old-timers problem.  Doc said I have Di-Verticulits (spelling?).

He explained what that war but as it did not involve numbers or woodworking, or electron flow or something technical, I cannot repeat what he said.  Maybe one the medical types (Pookie or Catarina) can tell you what it is in a fashion that would be understandable.

Anyway I am on antibiotics and liquids only for the next two days,  If I are not better in 2 days the doc said he would be putting me in the hospital. The only reason I wasn't admitted today is because I am otherwise "healthy as a horse".

If I do get to feeling better, then I am on a bland diet for the next several weeks.

So our attendance at Guardian is, at this point anyway, iffy.

Alric
Dang this getting old stuff really Hoovers