[Loch-Ruadh] Good news-Bad News

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Sun Apr 1 21:15:21 PDT 2007

Aingeal,

I would like to take it upon myself to say thank you from the Shire for
taking on the job of locating and rescuing the Shire property.  We, as a
group, owe you a big pat on the back and a VIVAT at the very least.  I had
chalked that pavilion off as lost. Thanks again.

Bicé

In the bed of my truck are the stakes and ropes, poles (I am not sure if all
of them are here) and the canvas pavilion top that belongs to the Shire.

The good news is the canvas pavilion top is dry, the tub floated but stayed
upright!!

The bad news is the poles, stakes and ropes are wet and muddy.

Aingeal