[Loch-Ruadh] Need advice on making German sleeves

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 23:58:29 PDT 2007

It's a pain in the b---, but the way I learned is to put a facing around
where each slash should be, sewn on the outside, then cut the slash and turn
the facing to the inside, press it in place and tack it down.  The method is
similar to making a french buttonhole.

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!

Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!