[Loch-Ruadh] Amber Update

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 11 09:47:39 PDT 2007

Wonderful News.

  I'm so glad for both of you that it was nothing more serious.

  Catrin

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  Thanks for posting this for me, Alric.

I'm home long enough to feed the animals, let the dog out for a while, and
grab a shower, then I'm headed back to the hospital to stay with Amber.

When the doctor came into the waiting room and told me that it was just a
cyst, with no cancer or other problems, I felt a huge weight lift off my
heart. Thank God she's going to be all right, and my thanks to all of you
for your prayers and good thoughts. Amber will be pretty achy and tender
for a few days, but I don't think she'll mind too much. I'll be working
from home for at least the rest of the week so that I can take care of her
while she convalesces.

I can't express in words how important the support of our dearest friends
has been and is to us both - you guys are the best!

Padraig