[Loch-Ruadh] my mom

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 18 06:26:28 PDT 2007

John, So sorry to hear that your Mom has taken another turn in her health. You will be in our thoughts as she receives the best of care.

  Catrin

"j_greywolf at earthlink.net" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
  for those of you who didn't know after health battles with congestive heart failure and other problems my brother and i had just gotten our mom healthy enough to get her to assisted living .
at 5:30 this morning my brother called me and we had to put her back in baylor all saints down town for the same thing . she is in a progressive care unit for now . i could really use some encouragement about now along with prayers ( she is only 84 )
john the grey i will let you all know if i need any thing

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow