[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Land trip

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Apr 19 05:44:43 PDT 2007

There is a Gulf War Land trip planned for next month,
May 18-20 to erect the gate on the Loch Ruadh
permanent land.  Current plans are to meet at Kaz
house on Friday May 18 at 8 AM to load the truck and
trailer and Kaz is planning to leave at 10 AM.  The
Gate fund has okayed paying for gas for 2 vehicles to
take people and materials to the Gulf War site.

Please reply here if you are planning to go so that we
can make sure we have room.  If you haven't
volunteered to go previously there may not be room on
the vehicles currently going and you may need to make
other arrangements to take a vehicle at your own
expense.

Currently we need to arrange for pavilions to sleep
both the men and the women going to site.  Please
volunteer if you can provide a large pavilion.

Terrence