[Loch-Ruadh] event planning

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Fri Apr 20 09:29:01 PDT 2007

I'm not sure I'll be making it but if I do, my lady won't be with me.  We
are leaving for Missouri tomorrow morning to see my folks and we won't be
back until a week from today.  If I make it, I'll take care of my own food
since I can't guarantee I'll feel like driving out there the day after
driving 480 miles back from Missouri.

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"